March 8, 2010

OUR NEW PETS!!!!!

So, the kids have been asking us lately why we don't have any pets. I tell them we are too busy and just gone too much and it wouldn't be fair to the pets. Truth be told, neither David nor myself are really animal-lovers.  Oh, and we are gone too much.

So, one morning we wake up and I open the kitchen blind and what do we see???  Only about 15-20 DEER!! And I am NOT exaggerating one bit. They heard us, saw us, but didn't do much else. After I came home from taking the kids to school, there they were, just walking along the road.....
And, two weeks later, they are still hanging out. I must say, just one of the MANY perks to living in the beautiful forests of Flagstaff, Arizona; to have deer crossing your street and lounging in your backyard!!

I LOVE FLAGSTAFF!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment