February 13, 2011

My Boy!!

I LOVE MY LITTLE BOY!!
I mean.... I love him like CRAZY!!!
But sometimes he DRIVE ME CRAZY!!  Sometimes I really feel like he is regressing in age instead of progressing in age!!!  When he whines and cries and throws temper tantrums!!! And all he ever wants to do is snack snack snack!! But when you put a meal in front of him.... getting him to eat can be such a challenge!!!  HE can be such a challenge!  I don't know if it's cuz he's a boy or cuz he's the baby or if it's cuz he's the only boy, or if it's just his personality, or if it's just a stage!!!  But golly gee george if I don't love that little guy!! He is such a lover boy and he loves to hug and cuddle on his mom!! I love him so much!! He is such a handsome little devil too... and oh so smart!!  i could not imagine my life without him.  He is a blessing and a gift and I cherish him!!!  But sometimes......

No comments:

Post a Comment