April 6, 2010

Gymnastics

I just LOVE to watch Kendall and Adrien at Gymnastics!!! It really is a highlight of my week!! They both love it so much!!!! Whenever it is their day to go to gymnastics, they get so excited!!! They will run to their rooms to get changed and then run out to the car and be buckled and ready to go before I even get to the garage!!!

I get to sit in the upstairs viewing area and watch them. The hour just flies by!!  I really think gymnastics has helped improve Kendall's focus. She tends to get very distracted very easily. She is a "people-watcher"!!! She is always so interested in what other people are doing!!  But she is actually really good at gymnastics. She is steady and balanced, and she is tiny and light!! Her toes and fingers are always pointed. Her carwheels and flips are always great!!

And Adrien!!! WOW!!! I think he is just going to be good at everything he does. He is so strong, and has great balance!! He can do a better cartwheel than boys that are older than him. And he can do the bars all by himself, which a lot of boys can't!!! And he listens very well. He does what his instructor tells him. He doesn't goof around. He wants to do good and he is so engaged the whole time he is out there!!! Watching him is just such pure joy for me!!

My kids make me so proud!!! They are just amazing kids. Adrien is starting TBall TOMORROW!!! OMG he is so excited!!!! I CAN NOT wait to see him out there playing tball!!!! Kendall should be starting Softball soon. She is so excited about that!!!

It really is so exciting to have all three of them doing all these activities!!! But it is also SO BUSY!!! We are bracing ourselves for how much busier it is going to get. But, we are ready for it....I think!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment