April 15, 2010

Out of Africa

Mrs. Drayton's 1st Grade Class!!!

I feel so blessed to be able to go on field trips and go to classroom parties with my kids!! Today I was able to go on a Field Trip with Kendall's class to Out of Africa!! It was a BEAUTIFUL day. I road down with some other moms and it was a nice time of chit-chat!!!! When we got to Out of Africa, we boarded a tram and were given a tour. We saw tigers, bears, jaguars, hiennas!!! We stopped to see some reptiles then have lunch. We had a little time to tour some other exhibits before heading back up the hill.

Kendall and Max(her "boyfriend")


Kendall and Kiarra - BFF's


Kendall and Eliza with the tortoise!!

Kendall still had about an hour of school left, so I headed on home. At 3pm I got a call from the school nurse. It turns out Kendall was getting some hives on her face and arms and was complaining about an itchy tongue. She was having some kind of allergic reaction. The nurse gave her some benadryl. When she came home she just wanted to lay around. Her face was covered in hives and her tongue and throat hurt!!! Poor thing. I wish I knew what it was that caused her this reaction. But we still had fun on the field trip!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment