April 27, 2011

Sunset Crater Field Trip with Adrien

WOW!!!  What a windy field trip this was!!  But I was so glad to be there with my boy.  We took the bus from Knoles out to Sunset Crater.  It was a long bus ride and some of the kiddos were getting restless.  But I got to sit with Adrien and Alex!!!  So, on the bus ride, Alex broke the news to Adrien.  He told him they were moving to Phx.  They were so cute with their little conversation. Neither of them truly understand exactly what this means :(  We sure are gonna miss them!!

But anyhow, we got to Sunset Crater and the windy was UNREAL!!!!  We listened to the education gal give her little lesson, then we walked along the path to see the sights.  Then we got back on the bus to head to our next location, the Wapiti Ruins.

At Wapiki Ruins, we stopped first to have lunch.  Then we got another little lesson before heading off to explore the ruins!!  AGAIN, the wind was just UNREAL!!!  I mean, I was afraid one of the kindergarteners was going to blow away!!!  ARGH!!  I HATE the wind!!



So, FINALLY it was time to get back on the bus and head home!!!  The wind just wiped me out!!!  But I am so glad I was able to go on this field trip with my sweet little man and his best bud!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment