April 14, 2011

My Sunday School Class

For the past two summers, I have taught the preschool Sunday School at my church.  But in the fall someone else would take it over.  This fall the lady who took it over also works a full-time and a part-time job!!!  I stayed on board to help her out, coming in when I could to assist with the lesson. I knew it was a lot for her, but I was also very bus with soccer and we were out of town 2-4 times a month.....

Well, once soccer slowed down in March, I stepped up to take the class over for Kim. Since then I have jumped right in to it!!  And I have been loving it.  I have been having the kids learn their memory verses!!! And on this day we had a little "ceremony" for all the parents to come watch their kids recite their memory verse!!  WOW!!  What an honor and blessing to be a part of God's Plan!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment