April 16, 2011

T-Ball Opening Ceremonies

Well, here we are again!!! THE ROCKHOUNDS!
Adrien got back on the same team as last year, with the same coach and the other assistant coach, Logan.  David is also assistant coach, and he loves it!!!  He wasn't her for opening ceremonies because of work!!!  It was a gorgeous day, beautiful weather!!  And Adrien is such a good little player.  David and him work together all the time!!  He can throw harder and hit the ball further than me or the girls!!!!!  I love watching his games!!  He is just so good!!  But still a little sticker sometimes!!!  This is going to be a fun but busy year with all three of the kids playing Little League!!!  But I am so excited!! I can't wait!!  I LOVE IT!!


Adrien and his baseball buddies, Hunter and Caden and Caden's little sister!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment