January 13, 2011

MIDDLE SCHOOL!!

Only two weeks in to the year and I am already behind!! Well, last night we all went to the Sinagua Middle School Open House, to check out the school Samone would be attending next year!! Samone got really excited after being there, and so did we. It is a great facility and they have so many programs and clubs to offer!! I think Samone is going to love it!! I am excited for her, but also a little sad!! How can it be that my little girl is going to be heading off to MIDDLE SCHOOL next year??!!  Sometimes it is so much fun to have my kids growing up. We can do more things and just day to day stuff is easier. But sometimes when I am at home and I see Max and Ruby come on, or I hear Dora the Explorer, or I go up in the playroom and see all the barbies, I get kinda sad!!  The years seem to have just slipped right by!!  I can't help but wonder sometimes, "Did I enjoy every minute?" "Did I spend as much time with each of  you as I could have/should have?"  Oh, the could haves and should haves!! I have enjoyed watching all of you grow up. But now that you are all getting so big, I just can't help but wonder where on earth the time went!!

I love you all so much. We are getting ready to go the Phoenix on Saturday and I am running in the 1/2 marathon on Sunday!! I am so excited about it!!  I am nervous someone is going to get sick or something!! PLEASE STAY HEALTHY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment