January 10, 2011

A weekend with Samone and Mom



Sweet Samone, I hope you remember this weekend as fondly as I do. You and I left Saturday morning to your soccer game, just the two of us.  After your AMAZING game where you scored 2 and assisted 1 goal, winning 3-2, we went to lunch with Morgan and Stephanie.  Then we went back to our hotel so that you and Morgan could swim. We took Stephanie to meet Melissa at Tyler's game, and stayed to watch the game.  Then you and I headed to the mall. It was a pretty interesting, and slightly scary experience!! We walked around for a bit, got some Gellatto, then headed back to our room. Once at our room we watched some tv while you made our yummy dinner!! We ate together, then climbed into bed to watch tv together!! We had two beds in the room, but we slept together in one bed!! The morning was breakfast then off to your game. It was a tough game, with a 2-5 loss. But you scored one and assisted the other, so I was super proud of you!!  And after your game, you and I sat and had a little picnic lunch and watched another soccer game. It was time to head home and we were kinda sad to have our special weekend together come to an end. We stopped at Starbucks for a coffee and a strawberries and creme drink!! We studied your spelling words all the way there and back!!! It was such a wonderful, special weekend with you, my sweet precious girl!! I love you more than you could ever know!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment