January 30, 2011

Quick recap of the past week...and My Amazing Husband!!

OKAY... so I am actually not doing too well with keeping up with my blog every day!!  Last week was a full week, so I thought I would recap!!!

I knew the week I was doing the Upward Pictures was going to be a busy week!! David was able to take some vacation days to be home to help me out!! So, on Wednesday, he took Kendall and Adrien skiing!! They had a blast!!! Then on Thursday David went with Samone's class on a skiing field trip!! Samone loved having her dad with her on the field trip. He said she was stuck to him like glue the whole day!!! He had a great week with the kids!!!  Then, on Saturday, he took Samone to her soccer game in Phx, came home and took Kendall to the Daddy Daughter Winter Wonderland Ball!! I was the photographer, so I got to be there the whole time!! I love it!!!!  Kendall would not let her daddy out of her sight!!!!  They danced the night away!! Kendall loved it and had so much fun!!! David had so much fun with her, too!!!

So, then he was off to work again!! But we loved having him home with us for 5 days straight!! We love our daddy and I love my hubby!! He is an amazing dad and an amazing husband and we are so lucky to have him!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment